Hello! I’m Anastasia Finch, a librarian, genealogist and blogger living in Southern California.
So Many Beginnings is my genealogy, family history, and house history website focused on Minnesota and Pennsylvanian research.
Within its pages you’ll find:
- Tips and resources for researching your family history.
- Resources, bibliographies, and links to useful sites for family research.
- Informational guides on how to preserve your own family history.
- Interviews with genealogists and research professionals.
- Reviews of genealogy books, webinars, and classes.
Right now I’m heavily researching my mother’s side of the family, with the last names Briner and Vespa. On my father’s side, I have family with the last names Finch/Kwiecinski and Lathrop. I also dabble in my step-father’s family (because why not) with the last names Lathrop (total coincidence (maybe)) and Courville.
Please enjoy your time on this site, and be sure to share with a friend!
If you don’t know history, you don’t know anything. You are a leaf that doesn’t know it is part of a tree. – Michael Crichton