This is my collection of books, maps, and other printed resources for genealogical research.
Click on the book title to go to its individual page. There you’ll find publication information, a summary of its contents, and any personal thoughts I have on it. Also, if it’s public domain and available digitally, I’ll link to where you can get your own copy!
- Cumberland, Maryland, 1891 by William D. Paisley
- From Generation to Generation: How To Trace Your Jewish Genealogy And Family History by Arthur Kurzweil
- Genesis of Mifflin County, Pennsylvania: its aborigines, explorers, early settlement and development, Indian wars and the Revolution, and formation as a county, The by Raymond Martin Bell, John Martin Stroup
- Historical Souvenir of Lewistown, Penna by Old Home Week Committee
- History of Mifflin County: its physical peculiarities, soil, climate, &c.; including an early sketch of the state of Pennsylvania by Joseph Cochran
- History of that part of the Susquehanna and Juniata valleys, embraced in the counties of Mifflin, Juniata, Perry, Union and Snyder, in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 by Austin N. Hungerford, Franklin Ellis
- In the Seven Mountains: Legends Collected in Central Pennsylvania by Henry Shoemaker
- Mines and Mining in Pennyslvania by Frank Hall
- Pennsylvania Genealogies, chiefly Scotch-Irish and German by William Henry Egle
- Pioneers of Mifflin County, Pennsylvania who's who in the early records with an account of the growth of the county before 1790, The by Raymond Martin Bell, John Martin Stroup
- Professional Genealogy: Preparation, Practice & Standards by Elizabeth Shown Mills